Happy Labour Day weekend, everyone! I’m kickin’ it pretty low key in Ottawa which is a-ok by me. What do you guys have planned for the long weekend? I hope it’s something fabulous and truly summery (not a word, I know, but I like it so ha) to give it a good send off. Smores. Cottaging. Those’d work. And now for a little link love to start your weekend off right:
- All you bibliophiles out there will love Little Brown Pen’s post on new books. Don’t you love that new book smell?
- Loving the white and gold combo of this home office look from Hip Hip, Gin Gin.
- And isn’t Erin Fetherston’s new bob just the most darling look in the world? I also adore her combo of pink lips and orange dress.
- I can’t stop thinking about this spaghetti sauce. I think a batch of this is in my near future.
- Club Monaco’s new fall fashion lineup is gorgeous!