Sorry my posts have been sporadic this week, my dears! But I’m back at it now. Just in time for the weekend. I hope you have a brilliant one! Here’s a little link love to start it off right!
- I wish I had the balls to paint a room pink.
- These push pops would be dangerous to have on hand in the freezer. In my house, they’d be gone in a weekend. And I don’t even have roomies.
- Just a little cute for the weekend. I believe that any breed mixed with a king charles cavalier spaniel will be the cutest dog on the block. Unless of course that block has a cavalier on it. Case in point.
- I wonder if my niece is going to be a girly girl like her Auntie. If so, she’s gonna love this Degas inspired craft!
- Have you seen Bridesmaids yet? Remember the scene where she makes just one cupcake? At the time I thought “that’s a hell of a lot of work for just one cupcake!” but after seeing these Forrero Roche Cupcakes, I partially want to follow in her footsteps. (For fear of eating the entire dozen in one sitting)