Hello my doves! I’m sorry my posts have been sporadic this week. I have no excuse other than I’ve been spending my evenings unwinding with a little yoga, a glass of wine and a bubble bath. It’s been really lovely. But I have missed vous! So what fabulous things are you doing this weekend? I am going to continue my low key streak. Here are the plans:
- I’m going to design invitations for my sister’s baby shower. I’m getting all sorts of inspiration for the shower itself, including these fabulous fringey streamers from Oh Happy Day.
- I’m also planning to get a little baking in. I’m thinking of making these biscuits from Everybody Likes Sandwiches.
- I’m also hoping to fix up these cappuccino cookies from Joy: The Baker.
- Finish Lady Chatterley’s Lover and move on to our latest bookclub pick – Sisters in the Wilderness.
- Take more bubblebaths with this!