I missed you dear readers! I’m sorry I’ve been absent for so long. I got absorbed in the loveliness of Christmas holidays – wolfing down festive chow, putting my nose in a few good books (including my new favourite!), and kicking back. But the new year is upon us and I’m back into the swing of things. And with that – my new year’s resolutions (or things I’d just really love to do in the coming year).
- It may be cliché but I want to lose weight. I’ve already lost over 30 pounds but I’d like to lose 35 more and get down to 140. I haven’t been that weight since grade eight! Come on over and read my weight loss blog at Make Me Mini.
- Be able to run for an hour straight (current status – 15 minutes).
- Toy around with my new digital camera (I got a Canon S90 – pretty suave stuff) and create some pretty artwork for my home.
- Finish my thesis once and for all.
- Take tennis lessons this summer.
- Solve my problems without stuffing my face or immediately picking up the phone to vent.
- Dial down my swearing.
- Make sure my VISA bill reads $0 every month.
- Take care of my soul more.
- Learn how to make my favourite meals healthier (hello Ina Garten, goodbye butter).
- Keep my home neat and tidy.
- Finish decorating my bedroom with curtains, new lamps, a desk and chair and a bookcase.
- Date – good guys that is.
- Embrace my inner Jillian Michaels and exercise four times a week.
- Throw two parties.
- Quit wandering aimlessly through Blockbuster and watch all of Meryl Streep’s filmography. Guaranteed not to disappoint.
- And of course, blog more.
What are you hoping to do in the coming year?